Fremantle Outrigger Canoe Club welcomes your membership application. We are a not for profit association that raises it’s money through memberships, grants, charity events and any willing sponsors who would like to donate or sponsor. We encourage everyone to try it out by offering a 6 week FREE TRIAL
Joining the Fremantle Outrigger Canoe Club for the first time
Fremantle OCC Fees:
- $300 – transfer into the FOCC bank account
- It is mandatory that you join the national outrigging body AOCRA
- the cost of annual membership in 2019 was $70
Affiliate Club Fees:
- Coogee Beach Surf Club – paid for you annually by FOCC
- Swan Yacht Club – joining fee paid for you by FOCC. You will then be invoiced $60 per quarter by SYC, which can be redeemed at their restaurant or bar.
Returning members of the Fremantle Outrigger Canoe Club
Fremantle OCC Fees
- $200 – transfer in to the FOCC bank account. FOCC will contact all members via email when club fees are due to be paid again. This is typically around the start of the outrigging season, approximately July – August
- AOCRA will send you an email to remind you your AOCRA fees are due. This happens on the anniversary of your AOCRA membership.
Affiliate Club Fees
- Coogee Beach Surf Club -paid for you annually by FOCC
- Swan Yacht Club – they will invoice you directly for their annual membership fee ($120) and a quarterly social fee of $60, which is redeemable at the restaurant or bar. FOCC reviews memberships annually with SYC to ensure records are correct.
FOCC BANK DETAILS
Account Name : Fremantle Outrigger Canoe Club Inc.
BSB: 086 426 | ACN: 553571516
Bank & Branch: NAB Palmyra
**IMPORTANT: Please use your name as the reference on the direct deposit!**